• The Ultimate Way to Make a Happiness by Blowjob

    The Ultimate Way to Make a Happiness by Blowjob

    When we are talking about sex, we cannot leave a conversation about foreplay. Well, foreplay is the most important element in sex. You cannot give a pleasure to your partner without engaging in a foreplay beforehand. Foreplay is, for the lack of a better word, the initial step leading up to the “big deed”. A lot of types in foreplay are available, and the most favorite one is arguablyblowjob—an oral action to stimulate your lover’s penis. This act is kind of giving pleasure by focusing your oral stimulation technique on the penis. A blowjobis, obviously, popular among men—99% are totally in favor of, while the remaining 1% are liars. To make your partner happy with your foreplay, you can add some variationsto the blowjobroutine.What are those variations?Here they are: 

    1.       Make a combination to spice things up

    Maybe you've been doing blowjobon a standard motion: up and down. As your variation, you can also do a blowjob from the side motion. Similar to how you’d play the harmonica, open and swipe your mouth, and then play with the penis from the side. While blowing your "harmonica", make your tongue play up and down the shaft,then occasionally sucksthe ball. If your man lets out a good moan, chances are you’re doing it right, and for that, we’d say congratulations!

    2.       Make a ball game

    Gently squeeze both balls and whisper naughty words in his ear. After that, slowly kiss his chest, down to the abdomen, and boom...let your mouth land and tongue "sweep" the twin balls. Lick and suck smoothly, slowly, and gently. In the meantime, look at him with a seductive gaze as you continue to serve a blowjob. Witness his reaction in complete ecstasy, and again whisper another naughty word.

    3.       Bring it to the hills

    Imitatingthe porn movie scene? No need to worry! Consider the scene of a woman in a porn movie when she slipsa penis between her two ample breasts. Well, try to do the same thing! Add lubricant or saliva to the penis to make it slick and make him more turned on. Swipe the penisin between the breasts while you lick the head. It’s a great variation of blowjob, and it is guaranteed he will be eager for more and more!

    So, you can try to apply one of those variations above or maybe other variations available. And if you want to find a good site to make you understand deeper on blowjob,you can try visitingwww.otsosala.com. This is the biggest site that contains hundreds of porn videos. You can watch for yourself how to successfully pull offthe best Blowjobfor your man. Choose your videos at otsosala.comand make a breakthrough in your foreplay. A suckedpenis is the best gift for every man in the world. Make it happen by watching the videos at otsosala.comand put the lesson into practice.

    What are you waiting for? Let loose your sex libido by visiting www.otsosala.com and witness the wide variety of Blowjobtechniques that will give you and your man an unforgettable pleasure. For more videos and more movies, you can visit www.otsosala.com. www.otsosala.com, the best site to have a successful sex!


  • Commentaires

    Aucun commentaire pour le moment

    Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires


    Ajouter un commentaire

    Nom / Pseudo :

    E-mail (facultatif) :

    Site Web (facultatif) :

    Commentaire :