The Ammeris Foundation breaking down the boundaries between the world of business and blockchain with green energy solutions
The Ammeris Blockchain Foundation(the Foundation) is launching the Ammeris Platform (the Platform), a sustainable, interoperable and scalable blockchain network designed to host commercially viable d'Apps. The Platform is composed of the Ammeris Blockchain (the main ledger) and the Ammeris Blockchain Stack (ABS).
The entire Platform is operated by 100% renewable energy powered and permissioned nodes that allow for the creation of segregated and/or application-specific ledgers.
The Ammeris Coin (AMRS) is the Ammeris Blockchain-native cryptocurrency that serves as an access token and acts as a reward for staking on the Platform. Ammeris is pioneering industry-specific applications in the sectors of healthcare, energy, insurance, entertainment and capital markets.
In addition to the Foundation, Ammeris operates other for profit entities providing advisory, research and development, asset management and support services to the Foundations and customers who are onboarded onto the Platform.
Ammeris complementary solutions:
Ammeris provides a green blockchain
- The Ammeris Blockchain is a publicly-accessible proof-of-work blockchain that is powered entirely from renewable energy in permissioned enterprise-grade data centres.
- The Ammeris Blockchain serves as a green token economy for projects looking to launch initial token offerings (ITO's).
Ammeris is developing a solution stack
- The ABS will provide build, deployment, and management capability for d'Apps through the provision of onboarding tools, including segregated ledgers, through the Ammeris Portal.
- The ABS functions will be exposed as "REST API" (Representational State Transfer Application Programming Interface), allowing any third-party application developer with minimum knowledge of DLT or blockchain infrastructure to create d'Apps with their technology of choice (e.g., J2EE, .NET, etc.)
Ammeris Coin (AMRS): A renewables-powered crypto
- AMRS is a mineable blockchain-native cryptocurrency. Block rewards will be awarded to AMRS stakeholders through the Ammeris Portal, while transaction fees will be awarded to permissioned data centres.
- AMRS is critical to operating the Platform and serves as an integral component of the Platform's consensus mechanism that grants access to system functionalities.
- AMRS provides participants with the ability to transfer value and information in a predictable and secure environment on a global scale.
Ammeris and the Foundation have bought together a multi skilled team of experienced professionals with a presence in Nova Scotia, Cayman Islands, San Diego, United Kingdom, Monaco, Abu Dhabi and Thailand and will shortly be setting up an office in Hong Kong.
The Foundation will be launching the Alpha of the Platform in November 2018 and are currently providing Advisory and Support to two initial launch customers, one of which is in the gaming industry and one in health.
The Foundation is advised by Alan De Saram of CollasCrill in the Cayman Islands who acts as legal counsel to the Ammeris Group of entities.
CommentairesAucun commentaire pour le moment
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires
Ajouter un commentaire